Why Buy or Sell at Jordan Cattle Auction?
Here are a few things that make Jordan Cattle Auction a preferred destination to buy or sell cattle.
- Buyer: our weekly sales features order buyers, backgrounders, feedyards and ranchers from all major parts of Texas, bidding on all classes of cattle.
- Volume: we are one of the top 10 markets in Texas, by sales volume.
- Merchandising: we are one of the few livestock markets which take the time to sort-up cattle to fit buyer’s needs. This process takes extra time and effort but helps sellers earn more.
- Central Location: San Saba and Mason are located in central Texas, convenient for buyers and sellers alike.
- Covered Pens: with more than 6 acres under cover, your cattle will be out of the elements and not affected by wet, muddy pens.
- Watering System: our indoor sprinkler system minimizes dust in dry conditions.
- Cattle Feed: our forage-based, locally-sourced feed helps reduce shrink and puts more dollars in your pocket.
- Pen Space: cattle have enough room to be comfortable between drop off and sale time.
- Cattle Handling: all staff who handle cattle have been trained on safe and humane cattle handling and take pride in moving cattle in a quiet, stress-free manner.
- Safe, Efficient Loading and Unloading: our receiving and shipping areas eliminate long waits and allow animals to be safely unloaded and loaded.
- Marketing Assistance: we are happy to help you with any marketing questions you may have. Contact Ken, Bart, Jody or Jeffrey for help buying or selling cattle.
- Clean Facilities: our facility is clean and welcoming. Stop by on sale day and experience Jordan Cattle Auction.
JORDAN CATTLE AUCTION
WEEKLY SALES: MASON – MONDAY AT 11:00 AM
SAN SABA – THURSDAY AT 11:00 AM
PO Box 158 | San Saba, Texas 76877
San Saba: 325-372-5159 | Mason: 325-347-6361